Sail or paddle the Pahi to beautiful islands and beaches,
or just around the bay...
• 2 - 4 hour guided excursions
• custom trips of any duration or to any destination - have us drop you on an island and pick you up later
• up to 10 people, with a large trampoline between the hulls
• safety-certified vessel
• sail or paddle (with a small, environmentally friendly engine should either of these fail us!)
• based in Fulford Harbour on Saltspring Island BC - available for use throughout the southern Gulf Islands
• English and French spoken
• children especially welcome
• makes a perfect 'mother ship' for groups of kayakers (several kayak outfitters on Saltspring)
• excellent platform for scuba diving or snorkeling
Inspired by the sailing canoes of the South Pacific, the Pahi is a super-stable catamaran that easily glides through the water under paddle or sail. It can beached or anchored in the numerous bays and inlets of the southern Gulf Islands. Our guides can take you to the beautiful bays and beaches in the waters surrounding Saltspring Island. The Pahi can take you places other boats can't go, in a quiet, unintrusive way. Unlike conventional boats of its size, the Pahi can be pulled up on a beach for a pleasant picnic on one of our area's many beautiful white shell beaches. Larger groups enjoy paddling the Pahi, and when there's wind it can be sailed for an exciting ride in even light breezes.
Your guides, Philippe Valerio and Meriel Cammell have a combined 32 years of sailing and boating experience in Europe and North America, on everything from sailboards to large multihulls.
$45/per person/2 hours for a 4-person group
Discounts for larger groups (up to 10) and longer trips - please contact us for an exact quote.